In this article, we’ll talk about the best Niche Scraper Alternatives. Finding the correct items to sell when you first start out as a dropshipper is crucial to your long-term success. A popular tool for finding dropshipping items to offer on your e-commerce site is Niche Scraper.
So, here’s something we want you to know: Many dropshipping firms thrive because their owners conduct extensive product research from the outset. Niche Scraper do so in order to understand what their target audience wants, what they can provide to suit their needs, and how their competition looks.
Knowing what people want to buy and being able to scan and identify the best products to sell in your niche will allow you to create a solid dropshipping business plan, establish a dropshipping business that stands out from the competition, and sell the best dropshipping products.
The following is a list of the best niche scraper alternatives. These tools provide both low-cost and free solutions for successful dropshipping.
What is Niche Scraper ?
One of the best dropshipping product research tools for this purpose is Niche Scraper. So, why not investigate whether it may be a goldmine for your dropshipping business? With the help of our in-depth Niche Scraper review, you can decide whether it is worthwhile to use this program to find intriguing, profitable dropshipping items. To begin, Niche Scraper is a fantastic product hunt tool that will help you find the best items to offer on your dropshipping site, whether it is based on WooCommerce, Shopify, or another platform.
To be specific, it examines the best-selling goods from AliExpress and Shopify sites. For Shopify users, there is also a one-click connectivity option. However, as previously said, you may import any product found on niche scraper discount code are also available into your shop, regardless of which e-commerce platform you choose. You may also use this tool to locate possible items for your online store, regardless of the dropshipping niche you are in.
Niche Scraper is most commonly cited online and discussed by former Facebook and Instagram workers. Niche Scraper claims to “reveal winning products” and to be “the #1 Product Research Software Trusted by Top Dropshippers.”
The features of Niche Scraper are divided into four categories:
- Product identification
- Market investigation
- Marketing instruments
- It is simple to use.
- The offered self-help materials are amazing.
- For Shopify users, there is a one-click connectivity option.
- The videomaker is an excellent tool, particularly if you are new to video marketing.
- The free option only allows you a certain number of scrapes.
- It is one of the more costly solutions on this list.
- Some customers have expressed a desire to see more information about their winning products.
Top 10 Niche Scraper Alternatives for 2023
We’ve examined some of the best Niche Scraper Alternative tools available, looking at what they provide, how much they cost, and what their advantages and downsides are. So, let’s get started!
For good reason, many regard Sellthetrend as the best-of-the-best niche finder. It’s free, thorough in its product research, and a wonderful tool for finding popular items and trends. Over two million active and trending goods are available through the platform, with hundreds added every day. According to Sellthetrend, it is a “powerful 9-in-1 dropshipping tool” that makes it simple to find winning items by taking the uncertainty out of product selection. Consider downloading Aliscraper for dropshipping AliExpress items. You’ll be able to import items into your shop as soon as you find them this way.
In addition, there is an ‘Amazon Trend Explorer,’ a video ad generator, and a Facebook audience builder. Last but not least, Sellthetrend provides an Instagram and Twitter engagement Calculator.’ If you want to know whether an influencer is worth paying for, this is the tool for you. Simply enter the specific influencer into the calculator, and it will calculate their earning potential for you. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
- Monthly: $39.97 (down from $99.97 at the time).
- Annually: $32.97 per month, down from $99.97 at the time.
Sellthetrend also provides a 7-day free trial, so you may test the program before purchasing it.
- Saves time searching for popular, trendy, and potentially profitable items. In reality, The Nexus Explorer assists you in quickly locating related goods.
- Sellthetrend’s product statistics are excellent.
- Excellent instructions—these films demonstrate how to utilize the research tool effectively.
- Excellent product filters to help you narrow down your search.
- Sellthetrend costs more than some of its competitors. However, it has a lot of great features.
- For others, the cost may be prohibitively expensive, particularly for newcomers on a tight budget.
- Some users express concern that their ‘successful product trends’ require more improvement.
2. Dropship Spy
Dropship Spy is a great Shopify niche scraper. Dropship Spy’s major feature is called Product Spy, and the firm describes it as “helping dropshippers make money online by providing access to thousands of proven winning products and all the tools you’ll need to sell them.” This allows you to browse AliExpress items to check if an item is “Hot or Not” as well as its rating over the last week.
Store Spy has additional functionality. This produces information on top-selling items, who is purchasing them, and the conversion rates of your competitors’ Facebook advertisements. Finally, Dropship Spy provides a function to assist you in building an audience on Facebook. This gives you specific options based on the niche you’re selling in. There are also ad layouts and videos, as well as a database of Instagram Influencers that may be interested in promoting your business.
There is only one price plan, which presently costs $20 per month, despite the fact that the site claims the monthly charge is generally $60 per month.
- Dropship Spy works with any e-commerce platform.
- It is a low-cost choice.
- It’s ideal for kicking off your Instagram influencer marketing efforts.
- They provide amazing training videos to help you get the most out of Dropship Spy.
- There is no such thing as a free lunch.
- Dropship Spy adds only five new goods every day.
- Dropship Spy’s products, according to some consumers, might be a little ‘hit and miss.’
- Because the Facebook targeting tool might be inaccurate, you’ll need to conduct your own study.
AliShark offers useful information on AliExpress items. AliShark highlights the best-selling AliExpress items in various countries, as well as who is purchasing them. With this information at your disposal, you’ll be able to determine if the product you’re contemplating will create a profit. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
AliShark additionally provides product videos as well as the following product information:
- Orders received
- The top purchasing nations
- History of sales
AliShark even shows other Shopify (and e-commerce sites on other platforms) stores that sell the same goods.
A two-day trial is available for $1. After that, monthly costs are $20.
- Access to a low-cost $1 trial
- AliShark offers a low-cost monthly free trial.
- The advanced filter is quite useful; it saves a lot of time!
- AliShark’s product information is quite detailed.
- There are over 2 million goods to select from.
- On their website, there’s a nice (though lengthy) evaluation of AliShark’s user interface.
- Customer service at AliShark is fairly restricted; you can only reach them via email.
- There is no mechanism for locating your competitors’ Facebook advertisements.
- Compared to its rivals, AliShark does not offer a large number of self-help materials.
When it comes to dropshipping niche discovery tools, Product Mafia is one of the newest kids on the block. It is situated in the United Kingdom and offers product and advertisement research features. Product Mafia adds new products to its inventory on a regular basis, which you may browse and add to your store. In addition, you will have access to:
- Facebook ad text that has been shown to convert
- Demographic and target audience information
- Unlimited data access (on their premium plans)
- Availability of thousands of goods
Product Mafia compiles all of this information and offers it in one location. Needless to say, this simplifies niche selection and finding the best things to sell in your business. Product Mafia connects smoothly with Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, and Shopify, making it simple to post things to your preferred sales channel. Its main feature, however, is called Product Spy. This allows you to inspect all of the items published by Product Mafia. You may select by niche, view stats on specific goods, and then decide whether or not to offer them in your shop if you believe they will earn you money. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
Product Mafia is free for the first month, then $49 each month after that.
- Product Spy is simple to use.
- The how-to demo movies are quite useful.
- There is a helpful blog and a support forum.
- Because it is less well-known, fewer people are interested in its items, giving you a competitive advantage.
- According to some consumers, Product Spy’s customer support is slow to react to their inquiries. However, the majority of these concerns appeared to have surfaced prior to Product Spy revamping its customer assistance policy. So, take these remarks with a grain of salt!
- Some of the software’s features have been regarded as ‘clunky.’
Pexda claims to provide “everything you need to take your business to the next level” and promotes itself as a platform for finding items sourced through “data-driven product research that creates first-mover advantages.” This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
Pexda’s main characteristics are as follows:
- Product cost information
- Figures indicating how many times the product has been ordered before.
- Shipping costs
Ratings from product reviewers, comments, and a score out of 100 indicating how favorably consumers regarded it. You may also discover when and where your rivals were selling the identical goods. Unfortunately, this information is not accessible for all items.
There was a 50% discount at the time of writing; however, the prices shown below are the full normal pricing:
- The Standard Plan costs $1.95 for 14 days and then $29.95 each month.
- The Premium Plan costs $49.95 per month.
- The Ultimate Plan costs $199.95 per month.
- Pre-written product descriptions are available.
- Every day, more products are added.
- It is simple to determine which goods are trending in real time.
- 24/7 help, a Facebook ad report, and other valuable services (independent of the pricing plan)
- The Standard Plan has a 3-day delay in accessing new goods.
- There are no webinars or video-based self-help tools available from Pexda.
- Some customers say they’d like to see more things introduced every day.
Thieve describes itself as “a curated list of products you can buy direct from AliExpress.” Thieve is a New Zealand-based start-up whose selling point is that the products on its pages are put together by creatives, such as photographers, bloggers, designers, and so on. In-house moderators check the ratings, value, and shipping costs for each product before it’s published on Thieve’s product catalog. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
Thieves make money by taking a small cut of the AliExpress sales their users complete. Thieve’s home page is incredibly easy to navigate. Its products are categorized by niche, so you can head over to niche ideas and products that interest you right away.
- Thieve is available for free browsing.
- Thieve Supply: $29 per month or $278 per year
- Thieve Supply Pro costs $99 per month or $950 per year.
- It’s simple to use.
- AliExpress Buyer Protection covers refunds for undelivered, damaged, or substandard items.
- Thieve works with Shopify, WooCommerce, and a variety of other e-commerce platforms.
- You have access to a plethora of high-quality items.
- Until you subscribe, Thieve.co is merely a surfing site.
- There is no free trial available.
- Some people report that there are a few problems that need to be fixed.
Ecomhunt describes itself as “a curation of the best products every day.” Their researchers manually add items to their catalog that are primarily sourced from AliExpress. However, they don’t just settle for any old product. Instead, they use a list of criteria and data to find the most popular products with the highest profit margins. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
Finally, Ecomhunt ensures that they only feature items that are:
- High levels of involvement on social media networks
- Other internet shops are doing well.
What isn’t to like about that?
The pricing plans are straightforward. Ecomhunt provides a free package with limited features. Their paid plan is $29 per month, but at the time of writing, this had been reduced by 30% to $20 per month. It’s also worth noting that Ecomhunt’s newest products are offered to paying members first, followed by free members. There’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re dissatisfied with the software.
- Ecomhunt delivers free insight into your competitors’ Facebook marketing efforts.
- You have access to hot items in a variety of sectors that have proven to sell effectively.
- The product analytics are unparalleled.
- The free membership plan is restricted, and the best features require payment.
- Some consumers say that Ecomhunt should introduce new items on a daily basis.
- Apparently, audience targeting technologies might be hit or miss.
SalesSource differs from some of the other niche research tools here in that it offers marketing and store design services in addition to sourcing product data and prices. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
There are three price options available:
- Essential: $49 per month if paid monthly or $29 per month if paid annually
- Pro: $99 per month if paid monthly or $59 per month if paid yearly
- Elite: $299 per month if paid monthly, or $199 per month if paid annually.
- There is a free trial available.
- If you pay annually, you can get a good deal.
- Live chat help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- SalesSource is an all-in-one sales tool.
- You can add or remove features as you see fit.
- There is a helpful blog.
- To fully utilize SalesSource, you will need to purchase add-ons.
- Configuration and setup are difficult.
- It may take some time to become acquainted with all of its features.
Intelligyence has over 2.5 million products for you to browse through, sourced from AliExpress, eBay, and Amazon. As with all of the tools mentioned above, intelligence allows you to spy on what is (and isn’t) selling and who is marketing these products. Intelligence also includes a Keyword Generator tool that instantly generates thousands of targeted keywords relevant to your niche.
There’s also the ‘Best Sellers Tool,’ which displays 380 product categories and the best-selling items in these niches. Best of all, this list is updated hourly. Finally, there’s the product data analysis, which includes a whopping 33 columns of data per product, including weight, size, reviews, video availability, estimated monthly sales and revenue, stock availability, and more. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
- The monthly option is $49 per month (now reduced to $39 per month).
- The annual option is $99 per year (now reduced to $79 per year).
- The lifetime option is $197 (one-time fee), currently reduced to $99 per year.
- You have access to several functions.
- The keyword search function is fantastic.
- Product reviews may be downloaded to your Shopify store.
- It is a costly alternative.
- The dashboard’s user-friendliness might be improved.
- Intelligence requires a high-quality internet connection to function properly.
FindNiche is a free product scraping tool developed for AliExpress and Shopify customers, offering over 2 million goods, 11,000 dropshipping niches, and 700,000 shops. FindNiche delivers data on both winning items (those with more demand right now) and products that aren’t trending right now but have strong profit margins and trending retailers.
Their extensive filters assist you in narrowing down your product search, and you’ll also have access to product data such as prices, orders, trends, and related items, as well as country-specific performance charts and analytics, which are unquestionably useful if you’re targeting a specific location. This dropshipping tool is the best alternative to the best Niche Scraper in 2023.
- There is a free option!
- Premium was $99; the website claims it is now free; however, it may only be free if you ask friends to join and they sign up.
- There is a free starting package available.
- Products are updated on a daily basis.
- The extensive filters on FindNiche expedite your product search.
- It is simple to extract product data.
- FindNiche’s insights on winning, trending, and hidden items are quite beneficial
- FindNiche’s pricing schemes have caused some confusion; on its website, it declares that the Premium plan is “now free,” but beneath it says, “Invite friends to earn for free.” This has confused several prospective customers.
- You cannot import AliExpress product reviews into your Shopify site.
- There is no way to snoop on your competitors’ Facebook ads.